- Prescription requests can be made via e-consult, in writing or online using patient access. We are unable to take medication requests over the phone. Scripts are being sent to a nominated pharmacy of your choice so that you will collect your meds directly from them.
- We are also recommending that patients sign up for Patient Access or use the NHS app to re-order repeat medications.
Local Help & Support
If anyone requires any help please contact your local Isolation support group
- Lyndhurst & Emery Down: 02380 284426
- Minstead: 07791 642032
- Cadnam, copythorne& Bartley: 07919 275545
- Ashurst&Colbury: 07510 371440
Coronavirus Hampshire Helpline: 0333 370 400
NHS Volunteers Responders are also available to help. Please call 0808 196 3646.
Some local businesses are still open and will arrange to deliver. For more local information please visit the website www.lyndhurstcommunityhub.co.uk